Friday, October 16, 2009

Halloween Time!

Another work week is over--yeah!!  I hope to get some stitching time in this weekend.  Below is the top of my lateral file cabinet at work.  I change the artificial flowers, depending on the holiday.  The blocks are changed on a regular basis, depending on the season and/or holiday. 

When I was looking for something in a downstairs closet a week ago, I found a large shopping bag I'd completely forgotten about.  Inside was an applique wall hanging I made last year to hang in my office behind my desk.  So, it is now on the wall in my office for the Halloween season.  Here's a photo:

Since I'm a cat (as well as dog) lover, wouldn't it figure I'd do a black cat for Halloween?

LOTS of updates for the past week or two, so I may have several posts in the next few days.

Happy Stitching!

Vicki in CO

No comments: