Thursday afternoon at work (April 1st), a florist delivered an absolutely gorgeous bouquet to me. The card says, "Happy Spring. Your Secret Pal." It was printed by the florist, so no handwriting to analyze. After asking all the prime suspects...DH, DS, co-workers, my staff, even my boss...I'm still at a loss as to who sent the flowers. I'd sure love to thank them.
Take a look...
SPRING FLOWERS OUTSIDE
LHN Fa-La-La Finished
Well, the stitching is finished at least. I still need to put the ornament together. I'm trying to decide what to use for the hanging cord. The background fabric in the photo will be on the back of the ornament.
The rules of Beautiful Blogger Award are simple:
- Accept the award
- Thank the person who gave you the award
- Add a link to the person who gave you the award
- Put the award on your blog
- Write 10 things about yourself others might not know about you
- Pass the award on to 10 others
TEN THINGS ABOUT MYSELF OTHERS MIGHT NOT KNOW
- I lived in Guam in 1974-1975
- I used to fly airplanes (yes, I used to be a private pilot)
- I had 5th row seats for an Elvis Presley concert in Denver in 1969 (LOVE Elvis!)
- My favorite flowers are Peace roses
- In 8th grade, I won a typing award for 90 wpm with no errors on a manual typewriter
- One of my favorite movies is Independence Day
- I wear size 11 narrow shoes
- I used to work at a nuclear generating station
- I was first chair saxophone in band from middle school through high school
- I am strangely fascinated by Adam Lambert, of American Idol fame
One last thing for this VERY LONG post...
I'M A WINNER!!!
I recently posted about a giveaway Jennifer was hosting on her blog, Feathers in the Nest. She was giving away this great Waxing Moon chart, complete with threads and fabric. One of the best parts about this giveaway was the reason....her son, Brandon, was returning home from deployment safe and sound!
And, guess who won?! Little ole' ME!!! I'm so surprised and excited; can't wait for it to arrive! Many thanks for this great giveaway Jennifer. If you haven't already, you should take time to check out her blog. It's wonderful!
OK, I think that's it for now. Whew! Until next time...
Vicki in CO