Monday, January 4, 2010

READY FOR A PIF?



I was the lucky recipient of a PIF on Evalina's blog.  She will be sending me 5 stitchy things, so, it's my turn to Pay It Forward. 

The rules are as follows:
  1. Send no less than 5 stitching related items per person within the next 365 days.
  2. Items can be DMC, other threads, stitching needles, straight pins, buttons, scissors, ribbons, etc. - a combination of items such as 3 threads, 1 pack of straight pins and 1 pack of stitching needles or just 5 threads.
  3. The items must be new and not used. (Send things you'd be happy to receive.)
If I choose you, you must be willing to post this PIF on your blog and do the same for at least 2 people.

If you would like to join in, leave a comment for this post. Be sure to leave me your e-mail address so I can contact you! I'll be choosing three winners on February 1st, to give everyone who is interested in participating time to comment.

Happy Stitching!

Vicki in CO


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

This sounds like fun count me in I would like to enter your pif thanks Donna

luvmyqsnaps@yahoo.com

Ann said...

I love it! A supply PIF! Please enter me in the contest.

my email is part of my profile, so I'll skip leaving it here if that's OK with you.

Carissa said...

I'd love to have a go at this! My email is part of my profile also!

Laura aka Yaya said...

Hi Vicki, this sounds like fun! Count me in...

Bea said...

what a neat idea, especially since you have an entire year to fulfill your "payment".

Anonymous said...

Please include me in your drawing for the PIF.

Gillie said...

Me too, please! Thank you, Vicki!

monique said...

Great idea! I was just thnking that it was time for me to do a PIF :)

mkeylon@centurytel.net

Anonymous said...

ok... got my laptop going again, so can play with you all again.... sounds like fun...count me in !

rrpolk97030@yahoo.com

lynda said...

Please add my name too! Thanks!

Jenni said...

I would love to do win this! Thank you for the chance.
Jenni
kcbcyl2@yahoo.com